Be a Good Neighbor Day
April 1, 2023
Each opportunity that you participate in will aid in your civic development. Using the Pathways for Public Service and Civic Engagement, these opportunities will fall into one or more of the six areas:
These six areas of engagement can be applied in the following ways...
- have local, national and international audiences and populations of interest.
- are embedded in all careers in the public, private and independent sectors, and not limited to any segment of the economy.
- require different but interconnected actions: education through community dialogue, direct provision of goods or services, statements and actions that support social justice and address inequities, creation of new knowledge, and development of resources that support the work.
- are problem-based, not discipline bound.
- result in measurable community impact.
Volunteer Registration is now closed.
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.